Donations to Discovery

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Enjoying my just desserts and getting some new transportation!

This is dessert for me...

Mixed nuts, dried fruit, chocolate almonds, fresh grapes and banana drizzled with honey and a dust of cinnamon.


Woke up to snow in the courtyard.


Protein blowout for breakfast..... 

Grilled tilapia fillets, turkey sausage over spring mix.


Went on Craigslist and found a Bianchi Advantage Hybrid with a handlebar bag and a rear rack with a basket.

I only paid $80 for it.... the rental at the bike shop was gonna be $300 for the month....

I did a tune-up on it and rode it to Anytime Fitness.... about 5 miles one way.... definitely different from the ride to Family Fitness in Lake Jackson..... the high for today was 27.


After a Zumba hour and 30 minutes of weights, I pedaled home and enjoyed 2 more tilapia fillets with a baked sweet potato and spring mix.


And a repeat for dessert.


This might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment