Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bodes in Abiquiu..... My Kind of Place!

On my return leg to Santa Fe Sunday evening, I stopped at a little store in Abiquiu called Bodes.

I had to take a picture of the emblem at the entrance of the store.....

Bodes..... Here a Long Time.....

That pretty much says it all.

I knew when I walked into this store that I would love it.


What's not to love about a rack full of cast iron cookware.


And a box full of dried pig's ears for your dog to chew on!



Freewill by Rush....

One of my favorite songs of all times from one of my favorite bands of all times....

With one of my favorite lyrics of all time.....

"If you choose NOT to DECIDE, you still have made a choice."

Paraphrased....

No Decision is a Decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment