Donations to Discovery

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finishing up the competition...And the Winner Is.... Ska Brewery.... I like my Walmarts like this!

Here's Aaron Split Pressing a huge amount overhead.


And here's the lady's middleweight winner doing an amazing final lift...


And the middleweight winner.... a huge farm boy looking guy who came in with a pair of Black Dickie Jeans and put the hurt to the weights!


And Zia CrossFit's Eldon who is incredibly strong doing his last lift.


Middleweight Women winners.


Heavyweight Women....


Lightweight Men.... a bunch of Young Guns!


Middleweight Men with Zia's Eldon placing 2nd.


Afterwards, the Zia gang met at Ska Brewing!


I hada beautiful Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad and a 5 - 2 oz beer flight!


Some of the Zia gang...


Nice place to brew beer...


I like my Walmart to have Mountains in the background!


I gotta say....

Durango is pretty cool....

Another first place to visit for me....

What's that word I'm looking for....

Oh yeah.....

Discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment