Donations to Discovery

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Another round of Santa Fe.... Breaking Paleo Bad!

The Starbucks on San Francisco 1 block west of the Plaza.

Used my Starbucks gift card my Sis Vicki gave me for Christmas to get a Grande Cafe Americano with an extra shot!


Needed it because my dear wife led me on another 2-1/2 hour 7 mile tour of the north side of Santa Fe!

Down the river walk on Alameda....


and up Cabra past some nice views of the mountains beyond.


How come she's always ahead of me?


Up Old Santa Fe Trail past the Art and the Goblins!


To the Best Pizza Place in the US! Upper Crust Pizza!


Where we knocked down a beautifully dressed Greek Salad!


And a small Vegetarian with sausage added - Yum!

Believe it or not... this is the first pizza I've had in over a year!


And then to deal the Paleo diet a last deadly blow.....

We stopped at LaFonda to a deadly duo of....

Chocolate Molten Cake with Ice Cream and.....

Raspberry - Marscapone Enchiladas!!


That'll be 1000 burpees please!

1 comment:

  1. You did eat pizza!!!

    I was about to say.... You better not have gone to Upper Crust without eating that DELICIOUS pizza!

    ReplyDelete