Donations to Discovery

Thursday, May 22, 2014

When in doubt.... Pack a lunch!!


Another busy day... Got up at 4...

Had to get ready for a meeting with the company I'm working for in Alvin.

Knew it was gonna be hectic so cast iron skillet grilled a pork chop and threw some spring mix, a tomato, banana, grapes and strawberries in a big Tupperware bowl and hit the road.

Come lunch time, I cut up the tomato, strawberries and banana and threw it all together.

Great Paleo lunch!!!

Got me all the way through a smoking hot Boot Camp.

Lots of core, hamstring and agility work.

Can tell the drop in weight is helping with the cardio and the knee rehab and knee taping is resulting in less knee pain and greater range of motion.

Doing lots of things at one time and it's all contributing to a healthier and more active lifestyle.

The Cave Man is still dropping weight hitting a new low today of 173 on the FF scale....

Been talking a lot about the Paleo diet to a lot of people....

Here's the Wiki link....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

All I can say is it works for me....

I can eat tons of good that gives me plenty of energy and still let's me lose weight and maintain strength and muscle mass.

Less is more....

The leaner you are the bigger you look.

I lot of guys poo poo that concept striving for the bulky look (I been down that road a few times before).

All I can say to that is...

Doing my Thursday night El Toro thing....

Coors Lite and a bowl of Chicken Tortilla soup with no cheese, no rice, double veggies, avocado and pico de gallo.

Tons of great tasting food....

That's the Cave Man way!

No comments:

Post a Comment