Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 30, 2014

Geez - if it wasn't for Work - Life would be Play!


Boy - that was profound but true.

Life would be a lot better if you didn't have to work but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Packed a lunch and my workout clothes and knocked out 11 hours of work at a good rate -

Did I mention how great it is to be an Independent Contractor and work for myself and not have to work with all the up tight assholes at Down Comical - Oops - did he really say that - that's heresy!

Not really - I got a soft place....

Right up my Ass for Down Comical.

On with the day...

A WOD at CrossFit WMD...

And my arch enemy - the bane of my workout existence - the dreaded...

Overhead Squat...

But hey.... As I told King Will...

You gotta get better just to get to ZERO!

And I have - knocked out 3 reps with 115# - a new PR!


And a very cardio based WOD it was...

Wall balls, Box jumps, KB swings and Sit ups with weight...


Ain't nothing easy at CrossFit!!


Kinda at the bottom but that's OK!!

Got home and threw together a nice meal...


Looks like that pork chop is getting some veggie love - onions, poblano and jalapeño peppers, zucchini.

On deck - a little sweetness and color!


Pack that baby for the Friday night Concert on the Plaza.


And Creatine, Fresca and Sangria!



Dinner and


Music!


Did I mention this has been a Bizzy Friday?

Time to mosie over to the WurstHaus.

And geez - would everybody quit staring at the fucking KT on my knees - that's Kinesiology Tape for you uninformed.

I'm wearing it because it WORKS and it makes my knees feel and function better.

Oh brother - as I was writing this post - I just had another lady come up and ask me if my KT was tattoos?

Gotta love the ignorant South.

Salute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment