Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 16, 2014

Caveman packs a lunch and a dinner!!


Hit the ground running this morning. Had a work day in Alvin so packed a lunch.

Between brushing teeth, shaving and showering, I put 5 minutes on each side of this thick pork chop


and packed 2 boiled eggs, a banana and some grapes


So there's lunch.

Talking about fast and easy and finger food...

No tableware required.

I like eating with my hands anyway.

Ok. Moving on from that.

Left work in Alvin and sped to Angleton to show a rental house I'm trying to sell.

Left there in time to get to a Fast and Furious Friday evening CrossFit workout.


There was only me and another girl who beat me by a minute. Did I tell you the CrossFit women are bad ass?

Speaking of bad ass or at least less ass...


174.8 - that's a new low. Somebody told me the other day I didn't need to lose any more weight. I don't know about that. I'll let my body seek it's own level.

But I was hungry after getting up at 3 am to work before I went to work and only having lunch and then working out.

So home and repeated the morning cooking but cooked 2 chops instead of one, added some asparagus and some honey mustard and Tabasco and a boiled egg to a Tupperware container...


And hightailed it to the Lake Jackson Concert on the Plaza...


Aaah.....

Great Food and Music!

Cave Man happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment