Donations to Discovery

Monday, May 26, 2014

Prep'g the Meat for the Strong for the Week

Part of sticking to a diet is making the diet food taste good.

For me and meat, that means tenderizing and marinating the meat with a dry rub of sorts.

Here's how I do it...

Gather meat and rub ingredients -

Ribeye on sale, pre-seasoned pork chops (yes I'm gonna season them again cause I know what I like), Adolph's Unseasoned Meat Tenderizer, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper.


Dust on both sides and the edges with tenderizer, s and p and cayenne and then fork the seasonings into the meat on both sides.



Put meat in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.


This 3 minutes of prep makes an incredible difference in the taste which in turn will result in you sticking to the diet and eating less.

Yes I said you will eat less if the food you prepare is well seasoned and prepared and looks good.

One of the reasons people keep eating when they're full is because their palette is not satisfied because the food they're eating tastes like shit and has no nutritional value.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments:

Post a Comment