Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So DJ Outback Willie.... What's on the Tuesday Turntable???


Nothing but Nirvana station Baby!!!


"To be yourself is all that you can do".

Sounds like good advice to me.


"I'm just a sucker with no self esteem".

Story of my life - get over her / him and move on.


"Hang my head
Drown my fear
Till you all just
Disappear"

Fell off in a couple of these in my lifetime....
Not a good place to be...

And we're walking.


"Take time with a wounded hand
Cause it likes to heal".

I say.... Fuck the hand... It's my knee that's bothering me.


"When I think more than I want to think
Do things I should never do
I drink much more than I ought to drink
Because it brings me back to you".

Pretty song....


"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky,
But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?"

Damn.... This is getting depressing.... Do I need to change channels?


"Now dance, fucker, dance
Man I never had a chance"

I can do that and
I knew that.


"Hush little baby, don't say a word,
And never mind that noise you heard,
It's just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head"

So that's why I'm having trouble sleeping at night.


"Think I'm just happy
I think I'm dumb"

Ignorance is Bliss...

And the beatings continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment