Donations to Discovery

Monday, May 19, 2014

Riding a Wave of Led Zeppelin


Good Monday Morning to all you Neanderthals out there!

I played all weekend and didn't get my work done so I'm up early to knock out a few deliverables.

Naturally, I've got the tunes going in my office.

After listening to a guzillion iHeart artist stations over the last couple of years, I am convinced once again that my generation - Baby Boomer (I was born in 62) had the absolute best music!

And of that generation, I would have to say that Led Zeppelin is right there at the top of the list.

I mean.... Come on.... Just take a look at a few of the iHeart Led Zeppelin genre selections....


It's like a Who's Who of the greatest bands in history.

Do I sound like a broken record?

Who? Me?


Nope - just happy to be part of....

My.... My.... My Generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment