Donations to Discovery

Saturday, May 24, 2014

This is All I need...


Up and Adam the morning after and realize I've probably lost what little hearing I had left from being 10 rows back at the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert last night....

But Geez.... If I'm gonna go deaf...

That's the way I wanna go.

Realized something else this morning as I woke up and looked around at my nice Holiday Inns suite....

Food Prep area...


Nice common area....


Comfy bed, 3 drawer dresser and TV...


A Place to Work...


Sink and Bathroom...


That's All I Need....

May sound stupid and simple, but how much better off would we be if we condensed our lives and daily efforts down to just a few absolute essentials?

And somebody to make my bed, clean up and take out the trash....

Damn...

I may have just had a Breakthrough....

Discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment