Donations to Discovery

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Early Morning Tunes and Thoughts...


Been sleeping with Mozart...


Not sure if that means I'm gay or musically obsessed but I do wake up feeling smarter...

Which is a good thing.


Never been in it....

But truly one of the great and unique voices of my generation.


Way to go LJT... Nice morning temps.


Life kinda creeps up on you and builds up a Wall around you to imprison you

OR

You build a Wall around you to keep the World out...

Either way, you're a Prisoner....

Suggestion Mr. Gorbachev....

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!!


And bust out of Pandora's Box and....

Do Your Own Walk....

Been trying something different over the last couple of weeks....

Get up.... Have a cup of coffee... Take a shit.... Stretch... Go get a Grande Cafe Americano at the new Starbucks...


How's that working for me?

I like it.

I don't get as much work done and I don't make as much money but I feel better....

Hmmm.... Maybe I'm onto something....

Now.... What's missing?

Oh yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment