Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 9, 2015

When you think you are a Big Fish... It's time to change ponds!

The workouts at Zia CrossFit seem to be getting harder and harder.

The lifts are heavier..... The classes are larger.... The competition is younger and stronger.

I am bigger and stronger now than I was 6 months ago....

But I'm just not strong and fit enough to keep up.

Swimming in Deep Water....

With Big Fish.


I did 5 sets of 5 reps of below parallel high back squats with 245#.... that's more than I've done before.


But I can't do double unders... never have been able to do one....

And Power Cleans with 135# is heavy for me....

Doing 60 reps with 135# is a stretch....

I got it done but came in last in the class and 2nd to last for everybody for the day....


Kinda discouraging but all I can do is keep eating tons of Veggies and Protein.

Here's a rainbow of red bell pepper, sweet onion, asparagus and kale stalks....


Add a yellow squash and the kale leaves....


And the rest of the TJ's Turkey Meat Loaf and Roasted Chicken....


And you got a big ole skillet of Paleo Recovery.


I  may be old....

And I may be last....

But I'll be there Wednesday.....

Bigger and Stronger than Ever.

That's the Best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment