Donations to Discovery

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Garbage Bike... Sunny Side Up... Clean Eating... Fish and Kale and Bananas!

This is what happens when you miss the 1 day of the week that's garbage day.... which for me was Monday.... and your garbage can runneth over.

This was actually my 2nd run to a dempster across St Francis.... 

The first trip I had 2 bags of garbage strapped to the back of my bike.

That is almost funny.


This morning's light breakfast of 1 boiled egg, 1/2 avocado and 3 sliced strawberries.

Needed it because Liz P's Strength Core and More class at Anytime Fitness was kick ass.....

All the participants were talking about it.... it was very Boot Campish.

Keep it coming Coach Liz!


One of the reasons I came to Santa Fe was the weather and I gotta say.....

It has exceeded my expectations.

It is gorgeous here 95% of the time with that perfect for me 30 - 60 degree temperature zone.


I'm been burning up my Starbucks Christmas Gift card from my sis Vicki....

Another beautiful Cafe Americano - this one from the Smith's Grocery Starbucks on St Michaels.


Had to stop by Walgreens for a refill on my NSAID - that's Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug - it's the thing that keeps me walking on these 75 year old knees......

And I saw this magazine and thought I'd have a goose and a gander...


Hmmm.... interesting.... meat and fruit combos....

Looks like they've been reading Discovery....


Post Workout Lunch....

Liberal portion of red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, red bell pepper, sweet onion, and tomato dressed with TJ's Balsamic and a liberal sprinkle of my African - Moroccan seasoning mix.


Kale and diced banana in a cast iron skillet with no oil....

It's hot and it's quick and it sautes / wilts / seers the kale and turns the banana into a sweet starch.... which is what it is.


Kale and Banana on salad...


3 fillets of Tilapia seasoned liberally the night before....


A minute and a half and flip it.....


Tilapia over Kale and Banana over Salad....


Clean Eating.....


Yeah.... I already wrote that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment