Donations to Discovery

Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's Saturday morning and I have an appointment with Dr Zumba!

Yesterday's lunch after PIYO Strength at Anytime Fitness.

A huge patty of ground turkey breast mix on the last piece of blue corn crusted bread with the last piece of jalapeno cheese with lots of tomato and a side of kale, poblano pepper and baked sweet potato and 2 eggs over medium.


If that plate doesn't make you feel good then don't know what will....

Except maybe a little Motley Crue...

I kinda miss the Bad Boy era of the Hair Bands....

Music has gotten a little too nice for me now.


Having problems finding live music playing the 70s, 80s and 90s rock that I grew up with and love.

It's all folk rock, country and Blue Grass in Santa Fe.....

Ended up at the 2nd Street Brewery at 2nd Street with the Bus Tapes...


Had a Cream Stout and a Grilled Steak Salad at the 2nd Street Brewery but when I got back to the Casita I wanted 1 more meal....


So I plopped down another patty of the ground turkey breast mix and 2 eggs...


And the last of the red leaf lettuce with tomato and the rest of the strawberries.


Nice Night Cap meal....

And it's Cold and Clear with Snow  on the Horizon....


And I've got a lot of riding ahead of me today..... 

To the downtown Post Office to pick up some mail....

Then Anytime Fitness to catch my Zumba fix with Dr. Zamantha....

I wonder if she changed her name for the Zumba gig?    Naaaaa.

Then cut across town to the Del Norte Credit Union on Cerillos to deposit a check.... only Credit Union in Santa Fe open on Saturday!

Then back north on Cerillos to the Asian Restaurant..... been wanting some Chinese food....

Ride Forest.....Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment