Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hey Mike... It's Hump Day!


And continuing the theme of things I love most...

After a restorative 9 hours of sleep, how about a giant mug of TJ's French Vanilla Medium Roast with all the accoutrements!

And in a mug adorned with multi-colored multi-variety of peppers!!


And what a gas stove!


Which I put to good use!


Welcome back to Santa Fe Outback Willy and his cast iron skillet!!


Took me a bit to figure out how to program the oven, but no hill for a stepper, and an hour later at 400...


A bag of TJ sweet P's are ready for consumption.

Busy morning changing the rear tube on my bike... That's 3 so far in a month and a week if anybody's counting...

I'm thinking puncture resistant rear tire is in order. Love the Bontrager LT3 Plus's I have on my Trek 3700.

Then had to answer calls and emails from 2 potential clients.

Riddle me this...

How come it is when you're desperate for work you can't find a speck of it with a white glove....

And when you really don't need or want the work, they're beating the door down!

Oh well....

Never look a gift horse in the mouth...

Waste not Want not....

A stitch in time....

Ok. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment