Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Just about as cute as a Button! And there's some things I just can't live without!

Say Hello to my Little Friend!


Yep.... 907-1/2 A....that's the place....


Nice little courtyard....


And a beautiful kitchen.... my favorite room in the house...

With black granite tile!


Already set up with my laptop....


It's a small place but very well laid out....


Hallway to the bedroom....


Nicely tiled bathroom...


And well appointed bedroom....


With lots of storage....


And a stackable washer and dryer....


Had to make a run to my new favorite place to shop for Groceries....

Trader Joe's!!!


And Yep.... this is the other thing I can't do without....


High Speed Internet!!!

I'm in like Flynn....

Back in my new home.... Santa Fe!

Who woulda thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment