Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hello Snow! Ok I had some more food left! I found Garcia's! Another Grocery Run!

Woke up to a good 2" of snow outside.....

Yep.... I'm in Santa Fe!


Decided to throw the rest of the eggplant, a sliced baked parsnip, some carrot sticks, a little onion, some red bell pepper, kale and the last of the TJ's deli turkey (the last meat I had) into the skillet.


Then I beat up 3 eggs with tabasco and balsamic and S&P.....


And added that to the mix....


Turned the heat down, rolled it till the eggs were done and diced up a slice of horseradish cheddar...


That's a nice meal!


After a Webex Client meeting this morning, I decided to take a stroll down to the corner of Cerillos and St Francis and check out a little veggie market there.

Back in Lake Jackson Tx, there was a veggie stand on Plantation called Garcia's....

This is kinda like Santa Fe's version of Garcia's!

What all's in the basket?

Bag of radishes
Head of red lettuce
2 tomatoes
3 avocadoes
2 zucchini
3 bananas
2 poblano peppers
4 jalapeno peppers
1 red bell pepper
2 apples
4 medium sweet potatoes

All for $8.


After work this evening I made a ride to Del Norte Credit Union, Santa Fe's partner to TDECU and deposited a check.  Was right next to Albertson's on Guadalupe so decided to buy the rest of what I needed for the next week....

Got it in 2 bags and strapped it to the bike.


I"m not really a homeless person....

I just act like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment