Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 9, 2015

Speaking of Intolerance... Blue Skies and Sunshine... Rinse and Repeat!

It's commonly accepted in our society that 3's the charm.... 3 strikes and you're out.... and.... I can't think of another one....

But for me it's the rule of 4 Breakout..... or Breakdown.

Which applies to flats on the rear tire of my bike.....

Time for a change..... of tires.

I'll take care of that.....


Supper last night.....

Salad with lots of goodies including thin sliced Fuji Apple and the rest of the Wild Game entry that wasn't eaten and a slice of the TJ's Turkey Meat Loaf....

Yes I'm still eating it - I told you it went a long way for $6.99!


And then this morning for a late breakfast, I deboned one of the massive thighs from the Colossal Chicken - Yes I'm still eating on it too.... and the last of the chicken / sausage veggie mix and a half a piece of blue corn crusted Organic "Dave's Bread"..... I didn't buy it.... I found it in the freezer and couldn't let it go to waste!


Oh yeah... and 2 eggs over medium..... Yummy!


Been working inside the casita for my old alma mater back in Alvin today..... 

And decided to step out and see what the day looked like...

Looking west down St Francis..... 

Looking pretty good....


And the other way down St Francis....

Yep... nothing but Sunshine!


And north down Agua Fria....

Aaah.... always like to see those mountains in the background.


Geez this looks familiar.....

Salad and fixings with diced banana this time....

And TJ's meat loaf with a little sweet mustard....


Hey.... I like it so why change?

Ok... I threw some mixed nuts in for crunch.


Hey.... if it ain't broke.....

Eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment