Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Koffee and Korn

Today will be a long day with rain in the morning. It's 80 km from Koblenz to Mainz IF you follow the straight road route but I'm following the river that has a huge bend in it between K&B so is likely 100 - 110 km. 
 
On a bike path dodging cars, people, kids, dogs, etc - that's a long way especially with 2 loaded panniers. 

Yesterday was a big day of sightseeing.  Probably did more in 1 day than most do in 5. 

Late Night Early Morning so having 17 cups of coffee and downloading Korn's latest album. 

I'll have a post on my assessment of rock bands I have been listening to lately - Korn, Audioslave and Godsmack. It may surprise you what I have to say so keep an open mind. 

Got some prep to do so must get at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment