Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 25, 2012

Made the Mistake....

Of coming inside my cozy, air-conditioned cabin after I ate lunch and....

Crashed for 2 hours. 

Oh well - I slept so I must've needed it. 

With half the afternoon slept away, I guess I better climb aboard the Red Mule and head down the road and go kick a Hill Country Mountain's ass and then see how much wine I can drink and ride back safely....
Or just ride back....
Or just leave the bike and Walk back. 
Or just get a ride back. 
Or just stay and drink the wine. 
I'm sure I'll figure it out. 

2 comments:

  1. Love that quilt, wonder who made that. LOL. Diana. Glad you are enjoying it. Made with love for mom, now you are enjoying it. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my dear friend and closest companion.

    ReplyDelete