Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rinse and Repeat for a Late Breakfast

Added some sweet and salty textures and tastes with raisins, mixed nuts, grape tomatoes, olives and fresh basil. 

Doc just called me with results of a full blown battery of tests I have done every year as part of my physical. 

Everything was great and my chlorestrol was down. 

Go Caveman!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

  1. You very healthy caveman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Walmarf pork and beef jalapeño sausage.

    And No. I'm an angry CaveMan!

    ReplyDelete