Donations to Discovery

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Day of Challenges or...

A challenging day - that's what it was. 
Made a some great breakfast tacos this morning and ate them with my son. 
Then spent the next hour or so riding around looking for bike shops. 
Then spent an hour and a half dealing with a destructive force of nature aka my 19 year old daughter. 
Then the bike shop didn't have the accessories I needed. 
So I went back to the house and made fish tacos for my son for lunch and went and ate with him. 
Then a 2nd bike shop which was a bust for the stuff I wanted also. 
Then the workout at the MMA gym - 1 solid hour of boxing and strength and agility drills. It was a great workout and gave me a great idea of what a working MMA gym
looks like. 
Off to have a burg, fries and beer with my son and lovely DIL and then home for a slide show of my pics of Germany. 
Up at 5 - Down at 11
Repeat till Dead. 
See you tomorrow. 

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I am not THAT bad! It could be worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the term Tasmanian Devil mean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete