Donations to Discovery

Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Moving Day!

Sun is up and the first cup is coffee is down and first post to the blog is up. 

Time to break camp and head to Lake Brownwood State Park.  Never been there. Wanna get their early enough to do a recon and decide to stay or move on. 

I am sore from my MMA workout Monday night, I am tired from my Hotter 'N Hell 50 ride yesterday....

Ever heard the expression "My Tired Hurts"?

So what do you do?

You tell your Tired Hurts to STFU and climb aboard this day and you light the fuse and Hang On!

Now that we are in Vertical Ascent....

What I really wanna know is....

Are You Gonna Go My Way?

2 comments:

  1. Lololol I love the man on the rocket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I just did an image search for "man riding rocket" and voila.
    I really like piecing thoughts, pics and images together for these posts.
    If onli I could get paid to do this I'd have it made.

    ReplyDelete