Donations to Discovery

Saturday, May 26, 2012

So... What's the Plan?

Well, I have a date with a cute, little lady named Tamara down in San Marcos....

Relax - Geez - Her and Her Husband, James run Pedal Power Bicycles in San Marcos. They're the only Trek dealer in SM and the shop where I bought my daughter's bad ass looking black and blue Trek 3700. 

I've been working with Tamara over the last week to put together a list of items that will turn my Old Red Mule 2007 Trek 3700 into the Ultimate Expedition Touring Bike. 

I ordered a bunch of items and sent the Old Man Mountain front and rear racks i had ordered to the shop and me and the bike and the racks and the ordered parts are converging on Pedal Power this morning. 

It's a cool shop. James is a fantastic bike mechanic - one of the few I have encountered that make a bike shift like butter when he's done. Drew is a young mechanic who knows his stuff too. Tamara is kinda like the front of the house of a restaurant in that she is the face of Pedal Power and knows the products, suppliers and can organize the merging of parts and labor. 

If you're in San Marcos, check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment