Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Back.... In Black

But I'm seeing RED!

Fell off in another Verizon Black Hole. 

Just now got text service at this point...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

WTF Verizon?

When I get back to LJT they're gonna get a piece of my mind and I'm gonna get a piece of their ass. 

This is the 2nd and LAST time this will happen to me. 

Will have an AT&T Smartphone of some kind before I leave again. 

Want the iPhone 5 but don't know if I can wait that long. 

Will figure it out. But this sucks. 

Grrrrrr!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You leave Siri out of this. I'm in love with her. It's that Evil Queen Verizon that's killing me!

    ReplyDelete