Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 25, 2012

From the Scenic Overlook on Park Road 4 coming into Inks Lake State Park

The road up to this Scenic Overlook is very steep...don't know the grade but I'm sure it's over 10%. 

It's a climb I do everytime I come to ILSP to test my fitness level. If I can make it to the top to this Scenic Overlook from Hoover Valley below without stopping, I'm doing OK. 

Will likely do it tomorrow morning early when I'm fresh and there's little or no wind. 

So I'm sitting here on the picnic table at the Scenic Overlook typing this post and this little critter decides to get friendly. 

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

And up and onto my shoulder. 

Guess all I need now is an organ grinder. 

Peace out. 

Guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment