Donations to Discovery

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dropping like a terd in a well!

Going back to basics on this drive down from Lake Brownwood SP to Inks Lake SP...

Nobody does it better than AC/DC!


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

We're Back in Business Baby and I got it cranked up and even my 19 year old daughter is reading my blog and making comments. 

Wonders never cease!

Let's Knock the Cover off this One Team!

4 comments:

  1. Dinner was great last night. Thanks for funding. Sent pics, but whit said she hasn't received a text from me in two days, even though I've sent her about 10. Will be in LJ mid-day tomorrow, so we are on to fish Sunday if you can. Party on wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been following your blogs, but most of the time, unable to make comment. Enjoying all the pics. Enjoy your trip. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - we're on for Sunday. The pics of the dinner were great. It's always fun to something different and expensive every once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana - I glad you're keeping up with me. That means a lot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete