Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What? You thought I was kidding?

At the end of the Surfside jetties....

Also taking the opportunity to test this new setup on my 2007 Trek 3700. 

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.
Love the new Ergon GP2 grips. I've tried my hands in several different positions and the difference is incredible. I was able to cruise comfortably into a 15 mph front quartering wind at 14 - 15 mph which is not that much slower than my road bike. And this setup is much more comfortable.
And speaking of speed, the Cateye Strata Double Wireless bike computer helps keep me on speed and rpms (cadence).
And the Serfas I.C.S. (Infinite Comfort System) Gel Dual Density Seat and Bontrager spring loaded seat post are working perfectly (just as I planned) to keep me comfortable.
And for this first "Equipment Check" ride, I've added my Trek Rack Bag which has small zip out panniers on each side that can be deployed.
It's perfect for a short tour where you just need a few

No comments:

Post a Comment