Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Been Awhile....

It's been awhile
Since I could say
I loved myself as well
And it's been awhile
Since I've gone and
****ed things up
Just like I always do
And it's been awhile
But all that ****
Seems to disappear
When I'm with you

Things have been going too well. My visit with my son and daughter in law in Ft Worth has been time and events I will remember forever. 
You know - it's good to have a home away from home - a place where you can just relax and let things flow in the current of someone else's river of life.  
But you know what they say about guests and fish and my 3 days have turned into 6 so it's time to hit the road. 
It has Been Awhile since I've f'd things up so.... 
Let's go see what we can do to fix that. 
Got some possum killing to do and then I gotta hit the road for 
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/possum-kingdom
Meanwhile - I gotta go clean my shirt cause I had a bad case of slobbering yesterday and it got Staind

No comments:

Post a Comment