Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Father's Love for His Daughter

You know - people that don't know me probably think I have some kind of charmed and wonderful life just because I run around the country and sometimes the world like a chicken with my head cut off. 

While I wouldn't trade certain aspects of my life for anything, there are those things that I can always improve on. 

One of those is my relationship with my daughter, Amy. 

She's at that transitional point in her life - think 19 - when you are on a vertical ascent of life. 

Things and People and Decisions and Choices and Opportunities and Temptations and Everything else that goes with being 19 are flying at you so fast - well - it can be overwhelming. 

And the best intentions of Parents and Family can be seen as just another Brick in the Wall. 

I just downloaded a Staind album this morning and was listening to it when a song came up that brought tears to my eyes because it made me realize one more time - for the millionth time - how much I love my daughter, Amy. 

This one's for you - my Precious One - please download and listen and know that...

No Matter What
No Matter Where
No Matter How
I Will Always Love You and
Be there for you!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment