Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Post Workout Meal and putting the I in R-I-C-E!

You want a Post Workout Meal with lots of Veggies?

Thar she blows!

Poblano, Jalapeno and Red Bell Peppers, Sweet Onion and Asparagus!


When the veggies are nearly done, add 8 oz of deboned roasted chicken.... all you have to do is heat this up.

And make sure everything is seasoned before you put in in the skillet.


Prep a nice Herb Salad / Spring mix with radishes and tomatoes, EVOO, Balsamic and Seasoning.


Steam the Meat and Veggie mix for 1 minute to finish cooking and heat up.


And pile it on with next to the salad with a coating of Sweet Mustard and Hummus and a side of Santa Fe Brewery's Java Stout.


Treating the Achilles Tendon tendonitis with a 1 quart Ziploc full of ice tied to the back of my ankle.

I leave it on until it feels like my foot is freezing.... usually takes about 20 minutes.

Do this several times a day as part of your R-I-C-E treatment:

R - Rest
I - Ice
C - Compression
E - Elevation

No comments:

Post a Comment