Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Going Bananas over a Chicken Sandwich.... And 14 mins of Pain... Followed by a Bowl of Wonder!

Focaccia Bread....

Roasted Chicken Breast....

Bananas....

Huh?


What a Combo..... coated the bananas with cinnamon....

and made a triple decker of...

Chicken.... Banana.... Tomatoes.

One of the best tasting sandwiches I've made.

Salty Meaty..... Sweet And Soft.... Acidic and Salty....


Yep... I made a Tomato - Banana - Chicken Sandwich....

Get over it....

And then try it!


The ZiaCrossFit Max Weight Bandwagon rolls on....

With a 5 rep max on Push Presses.... got 165#.... probably could've done 175 but saw the 14 minutes of Run through the Pain Zone and decided to save it.

Substituted a 1:30 sprint on the rower for Double Unders because I think I've severely strained my left Soleus - Achilles Tendon....

Yep.... another injury.... actually an injury that's never healed.... from doing some heavy calf raises way back in November.



So I rowed, Hollow Swinged, Dumbbell Snatched and Burpee'd through 1 full round.


This is where I do battle 3 times a week.  

It is my.....

Pain of Choice.


Kale, Green Bell Pepper, Carrot Sticks, a link of TJ's Sweet Basil Sausage and 6 oz of Roasted Dark Meat Chicken.


And 2 eggs and 2 slivers of focaccia bread.


Nice plate with a Java Stout in the dark.


Chicken Sausage, Roast Chicken, Eggs.....

60g of Chicken City Protein.....

And a Pile of Veggies.....

Build it....

and they will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment