Donations to Discovery

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Beautiful Day on Atalaya with the Santa Fe Hiking Meet-up Group Part 2

I was talking to a couple of the members of the hiking group today and related that I was waiting on some clear sign to guide me in my decision as to where to live in the future.

I have to say.... the experience today was a step in favor of....

Santa Fe NM.

These views from near the summit of Atalaya reminded me of the joy of being outdoors and of how beautiful the outdoors are in this area.

And this was so easy.... all  I had to do was show up and join a great group of people and just follow the leader....

Through a beautiful day of hiking....

In the Clear, Crisp Mountain air above Santa Fe.


We even found some snow on the descent....

And we all found our own way of navigating the slippery slope.


4-1/2 hour loop of about 5-1/2 miles 2000' up and down....

A day to remember on...

Atalaya....

And another day of....

Discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment