Donations to Discovery

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Frost on the Bicycle Seat!

Clear and Cold....

Just the way I like it.


Frost on the Bike Seat.....

Ain't like jumping in your car or truck and turning on the heater!


A remake of  a 1977 Supertramp song.... 1977 - my sophomore year in high school.


After the ride to Anytime Fitness and an hour of Liz P's Strength, Core and More - the first class where I haven't broke something or smashed myself in the face - I returned to the comforts of my temporary home and banged out a skillet of....

A link of TJ's Sweet Basil Chicken Sausage
Kale, Sweet Onion, Red & Green Bell Pepper, Carrot Sticks and a diced Baked Sweet Potato.


Added some TJ's Roasted Turkey to the mix for a heat up.


Then grilled a couple of squares of Focaccia bread.


And made 2 open faced sandwiches.


And the beat goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment