Donations to Discovery

Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Stroll around the Plaza and up Canyon Road and Apples over Turkey!

What a Gorgeous Sunday in Santa Fe NM....

Just had to get out and stroll around the Plaza.


And have one of the $5 Beef Fajita Tacos from the Cart Vendor that's always there.


After soaking up the sun on the Plaza for a couple of hours, I rode down E Alameda to Canyon Rd, parked the bike and took a stroll up Canyon.

Santa Fe is a Mecca for Art and I am growing to appreciate that more and more.


I was so inspired I came back to the Casita and decided to create my own form of Food Art....

Starting with a sliced Fuji Apple and a small piece of Focaccia Bread split in two...


I added 2 small patties of my Ground  Turkey Breast Mix with everything in it but the kitchen sink....


And ended up with a pretty nice looking open faced Turkey and Apple Sandwich accented with Sweet Mustard and a garnish of Fresh Basil.


Guess I'd rather eat my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment