Donations to Discovery

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Under the Gun and On the Run

Just finished up one of the busiest and most stressful weeks I can remember in a long time....

How do you combat being Under the Gun and On the Run for 16 - 18 hours a day?

First thing is.... 

Take Care of Yourself by....

Eating Right!

Here's what that means to me!

My version of Surf and Turf....

Blacked Pork Chop and Ahi Tuna Steak....

I told you I was doubling up on the proteins!!!


An incredible bed of HEB Sweet Leaf Spring Mix, Wilted Kale, Tomato, Carrot Sticks, Blueberry and Chocolate Almonds, Sunflower Seeds drizzled with Pecan Oil and Fig Infused Balsamic...


Tuna on Tap...


Freshening up the Leftover Veggies with fresh veggies - fine diced Serrano pepper for some Pep in your Step, Radishes and Carrot sticks.... 

Those are pre-seasoned Flounder fillets on the right - marinated with my new Miracle Spice Rub of Salt, Pepper, Ras al Hanout, Hot Madras Curry Powder, Garam Masala, Curry, Cumin and Turmeric - 

Thinking of starting my own line of seasoning based on this mix!

What should I call it?


This is how you cook lots of food in 20 minutes - 2 skillets - on the left - Ahi Tuna - on the back right - a Pork Chop - on the right front - boiling eggs.


Salmon, Flounder Fillets and Tuna with fresh and cooked veggies for me...


Pork Chop, Salmon and Veggies for my daughter....

This kid eats good....

And more importantly....

She knows how to make this food too and does so frequently.

Can your kid cook like this?

If not.... you might've missed something...


Dove Season.... 

Looking for a new Shotgun.... like the looks of that Remington Versamax at $699.


I've heard of a Stinky finger but never a....


Still stuck on this song.... must have it on Rewind and Replay...


Did I mention I drink a lot of coffee?


Once a week, I do a Binge Meal....

Where I splurge and overeat...

The key to this is to overeat the Right Things...

This is the ChinaTown Buffet in LJT....

Round 1 - Fruit - Honey Dew Melon and Cantaloupe and Sushi accompanied by Hot Green Tea.


Separating the Wheat from the Chaffe.... What's that mean?

What - you never went to Sunday School - it's a Bible Story - Google it.... Geez.

Eating the Meat.... Leaving the Rice behind.


Round 2 or 3.... can't remember....

Meat and Veggies... No Rice, No Noodles, No Fried Foods...


May need this after eating all that...


Derivation of "Shit Doesn't Happen"..... We make it happen.

Good Decisions are at the Core of a Good Life....


Why are some of these screen shots so blurry..... 

Redefine is the name of the song...

Which is what I am working on continuously.

Redefine what I look like....What I am.... What I want to do....

If you are not Redefining yourself and your perspective of the World around you on a continuous basis...

You are slowly dying.

Well - you're doing that anyway....

At least this way.... you're living like you're dying.


Hate it when I click on a link and get this....



What is the Reason you're alive....

If you don't know that....

You might want to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment