Donations to Discovery

Friday, August 22, 2014

More Nutribullet Mix... El Toro Special and a Friday morning WOD

Makings for the next Nutribullet creation....

Organic purple kale, bok choy, hatch chile, carrots, asparagus, squash, banana, raspberries and grapes


And the proteins - scallops, flounder and bananas sauted with turbinado sugar on top

One of these days I'll get brave enough to put the protein in the Nutribullet with the veggies and fruit!


Fill up the big cup.


Fill it with liquid.... 


Screw on the extractor blade base and set it on the motor base...


And push down for 10 seconds and Blam!!!


Veggies and Fruit are served....

I paired the proteins with some leftover veggies freshened up with radish, julienned hatch chile and radishes.


Nice Plate!!


Thursday night out at El Toro and my now famous substitution of medium cooked beef fajitas for the shrimp on the shrimp and mango salad...


Was still hungry when I got home so finished up the flounder fillets with some more banana and turbinado sugar..


and mixed it with heavily seasoned boiled egg and avocado.


Sounds wacky but was delicious and very Paleo satisfying!!!


All that food the night before had me pumped for an 8:00 am WOD at CrossFit WMD.


Again - my torn up groin kept me from going heavy but I got pretty good depth and 4 sets of 12.

Didn't have time for the auxiliary work cause I had to be somewhere at 9:30 but attached the WOD with a skirt weight on the Hang Cleans...


And wrapped up the 15 minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As  Possible) with 5-1/2 rounds of Pull ups, Single Unders and Hang Cleans.


That'll get you ready for anything the rest of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment