Donations to Discovery

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Another Hotel Paleo Meal!!!


Let's throw together a 5 minute hotel Paleo meal using just a microwave...

Cut up all the raw veggies - kale, squash, heirloom carrots and put into a container.

Add 1 - 2 oz of water and season liberally with your favorite spices - this is my African - Moroccan spice mix.

After 3 minutes in the microwave, take out the veggies and drizzle with EVOO and Balsamic.

Retrieve the deboned roasted chicken and the Hatch Chiles (from the local Randall's)...

And cut up and add to the veggies and nuke for another 2 minutes.

Add your favorite fruit - I've added diced apple and grape with a whole banana diced up on deck.

Add your favorite mixed nuts - pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc. And mix up.

My wife and I went to Masterson's (Lakeway resort restaurant) where my wife ordered off the menu...

And I ate better...

My food is WAY BETTER than any restaurant food....

Even the waitress remarked how beautiful and healthy looking it was.

And paired with my standard Creatine - Fresca mix with a little Sangria wine, this is the perfect recovery meal following an hour of a weight workout followed by Body Flow at the Bee Cave Gold's Gym.

There's No Doubt -

Paleo is the only way to eat Big, Bold, Beautiful Food that Restores Your Body and Rebuilds it Bigger and Better than it was Before.


What do you think of that Shawn!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing blog! I am going to have all of my members read this! All aspects of it arr amazing, you are a great writer too. The info is great. I just read your last 2 weeks and it's like I've been w/you.. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin! Am equally amazed at the staff and facilities at the Bee Cave Gold's Gym. Thanks for making my week's stay in Austin a truly memorable experience with my new Discovery of Gold'sFit and especially the time and attention you, Mike and Sherrie put into the personal instruction and encouragement. I'll have a post coming up on the 1st Annual Gold'sFit competition held at the Bee Cave Gold's. Hope to be back soon!

    ReplyDelete