Donations to Discovery

Monday, August 25, 2014

Find the Starbucks... Find the Gym... Find the Food!!!

What's the first order of business when you go to a new place?

Find the closest Starbucks!!!

Because without Coffee.... there is No Life!!

This one is only 2-1/2 miles from the Lakeway Resort!

And just like my hometown Starbucks... I was met with a Smiling Face at 5:30 in the morning...

The beautiful Summer waited on me....

Double meaning....


My home away from home!!


No matter where you go.... there you are...

And a Cafe Americano with all the fixings better be part of that!


Morning view of Lake Travis from the Lakeway Resort room balcony.


Taking a walk around the property...


With an old friend....that looks 25.....who's that?

My Wife!!!!

Didn't know I had a wife?

Let's just call it my Best Kept Secret and leave it at that.


What am I having for breakfast?

You know me.... I'm eating my Paleo food I brought!

Ribeye and Veggies with grapes and nuts!


Breakfast from the Balcony of Masterson's - the Lakeway Resort and Spa Restaurant.

Not a bad place to have breakfast!


Took a stroll down to the overlook of Lake Travis...

The lake level is way down.... like 50'

Too many people using too much water and Too Little Rain!


This is the Gold's Gym at Bee Cave - In typical Austin style - Everything here looks better!

Bought a 1 week pass for $56 a person....

Then Me and the Wife did the 11:45 am Body Pump class.


And then hit the Buenos Aires Cafe in Bee Cave...

I had the Chef's Special...

Eggs over Medium over Homemade Sausage with Asparagus and Fresh Fruit....

About as Paleo as you can get...

I really don't see why people make such a big deal out of the Paleo Diet...

It is the Simplest, Fastest, Easiest Eating Plan to Follow...


So let's review...

Coffee....

Workout....

Paleo....

Yep....

I can make this work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment