Donations to Discovery

Friday, August 29, 2014

Music... Work... Bike Ride... Starbucks!


In the end anal-ysis..

With all the dressing up and posing and posturing...

And the keeping up with the Joneses...

We're all just a bunch of...


Had to get up early this morning...


To work so I could pay for part of this little adventure!!!


Part of the beauty of working for yourself....

Is that you can just plop down anywhere...


And knock out a couple of billable hours...

And watch the sun rise over Lake Travis...

As you struggle with fixing the formatting on a Word document!!!

Ugh - I hate Word....

Prefer Excel - but it all pays the same.


Love this little song...

After all - who doesn't have their

SECRETS!!!


I could dance to this!!!


What I feel like every time I get out from behind the computer!


Which is what I did....

Saddled up the Red Mule and rode her down to Starbucks for a decaf Passion Tea!!!


This little Lakeway - Bee Cave complex is pretty nice.

Got everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment