Donations to Discovery

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fast Food... Building an UHSUV... Wheh'd you go?


Was on the run all day Saturday and was about half way through the day and realized I hadn't eaten anything....

Not good....

One of the keys to a healthy, active lifestyle  is maintaining a constant blood sugar...

Gotta keep something good and nutritious in the tank all the time.

so I threw together this unlikely mix - you can call it Paleo Fast Food - cause it only took 2 mins.

Boiled Egg
Avocado
Tomato
All 3 above sprinkled with salt and pepper..... then add -
Banana
Chocolate Almonds
Sunflower Seeds

You talking about a wonderful mix of flavors and textures....

I felt  like jumping a tall building in a single bound after I ate this.


Back seat of the Stang folded down and loaded.

For What?

My next Adventure!!!!


Trunk full - Check!!!


2 bikes?

What's up with that?


I told you I had a good 1-1/4" hitch installed on the Stang with a 4 pin connector - can put a Hitch Haul or a light trailer or a bike rack back there and know that...


I can cruise with it at 110 mph or better!!!

The Stang is the ultimate UHSUV - Ultra High Speed Utility Vehicle!

Made it from LJT to Austin in 2 hrs 40 mins....

I'll let you calculate the average speed.


An hour of my Saturday was spent cooking a ton of Meat and Veggies....

to take with me to...


Drum Roll please....


Lakeway Resort and Spa in Bee Cave Tx!!


Here's a few sunset views of the terraced pools overlooking Lake Travis!


Why am I here?

Stay tuned...

The answer may surprise you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment