Donations to Discovery

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What will it take you move you to the next level?


No secret... I've been working really hard on my health and fitness for the last 6 months. 

And I'm not letting up now. 

This morning is Fat Burner and Zumba. 


But I'll be having a lunch meeting about a job. 

So how will a new job assignment fit into my workout schedule?

Easy... I'll structure my work schedule to fit my workout schedule....

Or I won't take the job. 

It's that simple. 

Why?

Well, it's a little too complex to cover in an early morning post but there are 2 main reasons:

I've worked for the last 15 years to be in a financial position where I don't have to work from can see to can't see just to make ends meet.....

And...

I have to do it this way to be successful in the other areas of my life. 

You always here people say...

You have to do what makes you happy. 

And what makes me happy is being fit and active. 

Above all other things. 

All other parts of my life fall into place from that. 

Truth be Known....

Everybody would be happier if they realized that about themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment