Donations to Discovery

Friday, October 5, 2012

So what's for lunch Mr. Discovery?


Following my Body Pump workout this morning I got into a conversation with a lady about diet...

And I told her I was sticking to mostly meat and veggies with some fresh fruit and nuts, staying away from most dairy and cutting back on alcohol. 

This meal is pretty typical of the "meat and veggies" approach. 

A 6 - 8 oz T-Bone that's been seasoned and tenderized for a couple of days, red bell pepper and zucchini...


3 mins on each side of the steak in a hot cast iron skillet...


I like to cook the steak on the edges too for that crunchy blackened look all
the way around. 


Then in go the BPs...


And the zucchini....

While the steak rests. 



And there you go....


Meat and Veggies...

My Way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment