Donations to Discovery

Friday, October 5, 2012

Made it through another brutal Texas Gulf Coast Summer...


By not being here.  

Mixing up the Music....

With Korn Radio...


And Fiona Apple genre...


Assuming I stay here, that will be my goal going forward. 

No more 100 degree 90% humidity summers!

Will try to finish up my "failures" post today or tomorrow. 

The interview yesterday didn't seem very promising.  Have another one this coming Tuesday so we'll see how that goes. 

Continuing to use the time to work on my health and fitness and my life in LJT. 

Down to a consistent 185 and have cut out the margaritas. 

Slowly cutting back on the outlier calories and increasing the intensity of my workouts....

And it's working. 

I am willing to cut out many expenses and niceties in life in exchange for the time to workout consistently 6 days a week. 

I feel and look better than I have in 10 years. 

The ability to sleep through the night and wake refreshed and thin and fit and fix a healthy breakfast and go to a morning workout is worth a million dollars to me. 

But that's just me....

No comments:

Post a Comment