Donations to Discovery

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ending the day right...


Didn't want to do Boot Camp this evening....

But did anyway....

And was glad I did. 

Continue day by day and class by class to be impressed with the people I work out with in every group class at Family Fitness. 

Most of the people are much younger than I am, but there are people of all ages, shapes and sizes giving it their all....

Especially in Boot Camp. These are the hard core people that like to compete and win sprints and bear crawls and do all the squat thrusts and burpees. 

In this class you are competing against the competitive.... But most importantly, you are competing against...

Yourself. 

And that's why I do it. 

I left it all on the sprints today and needed a hard core recovery meal to follow up the hard core workout. 


So I made a batch of Jimmy Dean Hot Pork Sausage, Sweet Peppers, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Summer Squash, Garlic, Mushrooms, Jalapeño Peppers with a Whole Wheat Tortilla and a Leinenfugel Creamy Dark. 

Here's to all the young and old that run the last sprint all the way through the line. 

Peace Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment