Donations to Discovery

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello Saturday! How are you today???


Quick breakfast this morning before the Saturday morning Body Pump. 

Fruit and Protein. 

Quick, Easy and Nutritious. 


Don't repeat the mistakes of your parents. 

There's plenty of new ones that have your name on them. 


silhouettes above the cradle hold me down
they won't let me go the wrong way
my mother taught me all the fables, told me how
in the end all the sinners have to pay 
but...

[Chorus:]
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
and i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die

he worked so hard his bones are breaking
he wore them down but long ago he lost the feeling
his good intentions leave me shaking, show me how
i don't ever want to end up like he did
and...

[Chorus]

when i have kids
i won't put any chains on their wrists, i won't
i'll tell them this
there's nothing in this world that you can't be if you want it enough

[Chorus x2]

Back to Reality...

Went to Academy to try to buy some workout clothes. 

Was unsuccessful at that but as I left, something in the parking lot caught my eye....

A Nissan GT-R....

Nissan's Supercar.

I've read about it a lot but never seen one before. 

A 600 hp All Wheel Drive Beast that the rest of the performance world doesn't want you to know about. 

0 - 60 in under 3 seconds...

1/4 mile under 11.....

Need I say more?

Here's some info on the Nissan GT-R:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GT-R

http://m.leftlanenews.com/new-car-buying/nissan/gt-r/


Oh.... You didn't know I was a Speed Car fanatic?

Recently, came this close to buying a 2013 Mustang GT with a 6 spd manual and a Track Package....

IMHO - the Best Bang for the Buck in the Speed World today. 

http://m.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1206_2013_ford_mustang_gt_premium_first_test/

Speaking of Power....

Here's a Power Meal to follow up my quest for Speed and Power!!!

Grilled Poblano Peppers, Yellow Squash and Baby Bella Mushrooms....

Fresh Tomatoes....

Roasted Chicken Breast with a squeeze of Honey Dijon mustard and a dollop of Spicy Hummus. 

Tons of Protein, Vitamins and non-Gluten carbs. 

After downing that Mega Meal, I loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, floor and mats, did 2 loads of clothes and...

Contemplated the Mysteries of the Universe...

So now....

How's that Saturday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment