Donations to Discovery

Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm Sick and Tired of Always Being Wrong....


I make it a point to Never say Never or Always because there are always exceptions....

But I think I have an exception to that....

I am always wrong in discussions or arguments with women.

Some might say I'm a woman hater.... that's not true.... I love women.... I love looking at women.... I love talking to women.... I think they are God's Greatest Gift to Man....

I just hate the fact that they're always right.

You think I'm kidding.... I'm serious as a heart attack.

When I think back over the last few years (let's just say the last 5 years), I can count on probably 2 hands the number of times, following a discussion or argument, that a woman has ever come right out and said "William, you're right and I'm wrong and I'm sorry".

That's messed up (and impossible).  There's something called the Law of Averages that makes it impossible.

However, just in the last week, I can tell you I have had at least 5 interactions with 5 different women where I've had to say "You know what ______, I'm sorry.  You are right".....

And slink off with my tail between my legs.

I mean how is that possible?  How is it possible for me to always be wrong?

I'm not wrong when I talk to men.  I can tell you it's about 50 - 50 on the "I'm sorry.  I was wrong" exchange with men.

People tell me.... you need to to interact more.... work on your interpersonal skills.

That's fine.... I'll consider that.....tick tock tick tock..... Ok..... it's been considered.

F*** that!

I need to stay away from women.

And all the guys out there are saying "Oh yeah.... Women... Can't live with 'em.... Can't live without 'em".

To which I say..... "Oh yeah.... you can live without 'em.  The sex ain't worth the hassle."

How's that for a Rant of the Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment