Donations to Discovery

Friday, October 12, 2012

Clare Means comes through....


When I was on my Pacific Coast Bicycle Tour, I stayed in Santa Monica CA for a few days. 

At night, I visited the 3rd Street Promenade, a street of shops cafes and an outdoor stage for struggling artists. 

I listened to many artists during my brief stay there, but the one that impressed me the most, that kept drawing me back was....

Clare Means. 

I decided to buy a couple of CDs, one of which was a collection of children's songs - who does that anymore?

A recent move by Clare delayed the delivery of the CDs, but I received  a package of the 2 CDs and the newest release along with a nice note from Clare in the mail yesterday. 

I'm no talent scout but I'd be willing to bet we'll be seeing Clare on VH1 or listening to her on the radio in the next couple of years. 

Check her out....

http://www.claremeansmusic.com/fr_home.cfm

Good Luck Clare!

No comments:

Post a Comment