Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rock is NOT Dead!!!

Bumping and Grinding through these short Praxis workouts.

Was talking with a friend of mine the other day and described how these Praxis workouts were shorter and less intense than the CrossFitWMD workouts I  have been used to.

Beginning to see a Method to the Madness for me at least.

I can do more of these workouts a week.

Now if I could just get BJ to decrease the monthly premium.....

I was paying $10 a workout for an hour and a half of Warmup, Strength Focus, Core Focus and WOD at CrossFit WMD.

Even if I go 3 times a week to Praxis, my $ / workout cost is $214 / 12 = $17.83 / workout.

They say things are bigger in Texas.....  Maybe the workout.... but not the Price!

I think 78.3% is too much of a Santa Fe premium.    What do you think?


No return to Santa Fe is complete without a trip to my favorite Microbrewery of all time....

Duel Brewing in Santa Fe.


No Goya till November so I had the next best saddle buddy.....

DARK RYDER!!!


Make your life a spectacle!

Step right up!


Driving back down Agua Fria from Duel Brewing....

Cause I've tried to ride my bike back after one of their 11+% ABV beers....

And I'm driving back down Agua Fria from Duel Brewing.


Red Sun Rising....

A new group I've been listening to.


Love my little dinner / office area at the Condo.


Been  looking for a way to change my music mix and have gotten into having coffee with the Music Choice Channel on Comcast Cable dialed in to.....

ROCK!

Note the comfy cozy quilt on the right....


From MC Hits to iHeart Radio Station....

That's a logical progression.

For me anyway.


As is a Santa Fe Omelette with a side of pancakes as SFBC!


I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

This one is from a while back.

It's really pissing me off that my iPhone 4s screenshots are turning out so low resolution.

Guess I got nothing else to be pissed off about.....

Which is probably a good thing.


Still one of my favorite cover song acoustics of all time.

And believe it or not.....

The way I try to lead my life.


Ever been in a relationship where you really didn't  like the person....

But the Sex was so good....

Well -

There's a song for that.


Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
Oh, won't you rise today
And change this world?


Most of us have no chance of changing the world.

My suggestion?

Decrease the definition of your world.....

And work on that.



Wow - talking about a song that questions your relationship with God, a Higher Power or whatever you wanna call it.....

Some people look for meaning in Life.....

I look for meaning in Lyrics....

Maybe the same thing...


Am I the only one that uses their smart phone like a mobile copier?


I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here (right here), right now (right now)
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

After this week of adjusting the dial on my radio..... who says that anymore anyway?

Most kids nowadays don't even know that a radio has a dial.....

Anyway - I'm actually beginning to believe that 

ROCK IS NOT DEAD!


Of course I still have a stake in my heart for the old Post Grunge favorites!


Who's got your 6?


I think Five Finger Death Punch has mine!

Let's get up - have some coffee - get a stretch in....

And then jump up and kick this Saturday right in the teeth.....

Or better yet - Fire a Five Finger Death Punch straight to the Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment